Friday, October 8, 2021

Conversation

I should master
The demons in me.
I should not feel
Any envy.
I should be higher
Than I have been.
How i hate you,
Perfection.

You give me
Impossible heights
To strive for;
Things I'd die for,
And you'd actually
Take my life for;

Life is bigger
Than my record,
Than my life-stream
Broadcasting
the light that your moments send me,
You give to me,
I take and bless them
In my dreams,

I kiss your bird beings
I breathe into
Your worms through
Skin and earth
I give eggs
And break birth
And make love
Sweeten over time
And the bread rise
And tides turn into
Cloud's wombs
And back to you
And back to you
The song would pull you
Take you through
All that your old soul
Ever knew
All that you wished
Of life
Tied there
Anchored there
In your crimson heart
Upon the ink of time
For you to take and swim in
Dance upon
Write with your steps
That song
That invisible truth
We shall not speak
But be
Uniquely
Silently
The flowing forces
These channels
Our tributaries
And the natives 
That wait upon their shores.

We twinkle
Pulsating dream
D/c current light
Strobe to my kind
Hope to my heart
Love diamonds
Fall upon my red mind

No comments:

Post a Comment