Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kiss

I'll eat it all.
The green shade of black
that lives in the forest,
the airplanes, trucks,
and grass upon which
very sacred cows dance
as they are liberated
into my mouth.

The pavement is so ordinary
and especially beautiful.
I could say that it is dressed
in sunshine and shadows
and if it were to lay there nude
I may not bother to look at all.

I have lovely theories
to explain all of these things
but I can't put a single one of them
into adequate words.
The whole universe crumbles
in my mouth and infinity
reaches so far into the back
of your head that you seem
a carnal projection of
something that should be
and always was
in a place where everything is,
or something like that.

Your eyes are like these
secrets you wear
on your face.

Let me kiss you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment