Monday, October 25, 2021

Billboards

I'm fucking Mike Tyson
when it comes to gnats:
I fucking hate'em, 
wanna kill'em all,
eat their children,
and so forth.

Quite disagreeable, indeed,
and I tell Jesus

"ayo Jesus, forgive me,
nah mean?"

Sometimes I call him
"hey-soos" and imagine him
to be ethnic brown
and bearded,
like God.

"Fuck that", my homies tell me,
"get that quid"
they call it in England,
but it's also called "paper"
"cash" and clear-as-a-bell
"cash-money".

"Mafaquer", my mother says,
"get with the program
and materialize your big business, then"

and I'm like,
"damn world has no compassion
for dudes like me,
but I'ma show them."

And I imagine all that
walking down the street about to do something
and this dude walks by
coincidentally
wearing a shirt saying "gansta"
and he's the messenger from God,
that stupid billboard mafaquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment