Thursday, September 9, 2021

Song August 2 2021

You can be
What you wanna be
I dunno
What you want
From me.

Set sail
Live your odessey
Right here
Is Elisium for me

But when you dream
And you're living free
Don't you ever think
To forget me!

Well, you've created
A thorough dream
You've really
Gotten this thing
"Being".

And I dunno 
What you've learn
From me,
We've already
Forgotten
Nearly everything.

You've come
To remind me
I've come to 
Remind me (2x)

Well we'll find
Love in everything.
Every living creature
Every human being

I know you can't
Forget this dream
It's the only currency
It's everything.

So don't forget to
Remind me
And i won't won't
Forget to remind you (2x)

You know our love
It's everything
It's all i ever wanted
It's more than me

Well you're divine
Baby you're everything

We're all
A big great family

I just called to remind you

You do the things
That you know to do

You think I'm lost
But i found you

Just to remind you
We're everything 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment